Twilight Bite

hOLY nAME uNIversity T-shirt

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Stance

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Could someone stand before me and say:

Who you are? What are you doing here? What do you leave for? Who are with you?

Sometimes verve is like a bandit. It stood still yet it’s twinge within. I couldn’t imagine how I got at this juncture. I’ve been in worthless for a flash but still I’m here. I don’t even know what to carry out sometime, but why do I cope? Do I have a task to do? or I’m here for a reason? Why do I hesitate to stir? Am I questioning myself? Yes, I am.. ‘coz I’m in doubt. I believe him who is good enough for me. But still I have questions that call for an answer. I need guidance to go on at once.

Am I ready to take then? I feel I’m not alone yet I’m not contented. What my stance could say is what I am now. I may not understood by some but I’m sure I’m accepted by one.

It’s only him can say.. take life as your life not as your stuff.!

0 comments:

Followers

New Moon

New Moon